12/27/2013

It's Christmas!

I was leaving my house this morning when I stumbled upon an unexpected present. I normally don't pay attention to mail/packages in the morning but as I was leaving my building, I noticed an unclaimed package. I checked...and it was addressed to me!! I thought back to if I'd ordered anything and I couldn't come up with anything. Then I noticed it was from the Charleston Animal Society. Well, I know I didn't order anything from there. Nor is it where I got Evie from. I was confused! So I opened up the package to find....

Well, not that exact picture. It was actually this picture: 

I think you get the idea. It is an entire 2014 calender of firefighters holding animals! Mostly puppies/kittens. I mean, really...there's not a lot I like more in this world than a)puppies and b)firefighters. This present totally made my morning (actually my entire day) way better. My friend that sent it to me is beyond awesome. Now to find the perfect place to hang it up...

1 comment:

Emily/Randomability said...

I know I'm late, but Merry Christmas and may 2014 be better than 2013.